Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: So Many New KateFans

From: geek the boy <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 18:22:11 -0400
Subject: Re: So Many New KateFans
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

kln@crl.com sez:

>Since there are obviously many dozens of
>newly found Kate Fans who are finding gaffa
>in increasing numbers if not downright droves,
> I wonder if it is worth posting how to get the
>FAQ once every other week, or weekly,
>rather than once a month?

reasonable idea. uli posts the "human readable diffs" whenever he makes
changes (maybe once a month, i can't remember), but a weekly post with
simple direction on how to get the faq makes perfect sense.  heck, it
could even be posted monthly provided that 1) the expiry on the post is
at least a month long so new gaffa readers will see said post at the
top if their article list and 2) our humble pseudo-moderator includes
the faq-finding info with subscription confirmations for the new
love-hounds. i'll be happy to write the note and post it if no one
objects.

woj