Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Man With The Child In His Eyes (in Mandarin!)

From: Dominic Chua <audrey@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 15:51:28 +0800 (SST)
Subject: The Man With The Child In His Eyes (in Mandarin!)
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.uu.net
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

	Greetings and salutations to all Lovehounds! I've been lurking on this
list for over a year now, but never quite had the courage to post to the
group. Anyway, this is just a short note to let all Lovehounds know of
the existence of a Mandarin version of 'The Man With The Child In His
Eyes' out there. It's recorded by a Taiwanese (I may be wrong on this)
songstress, Xu Ru Yun, on her debut album, and appears as '100 Lies'.
Hope this is of interest to all and sundry! Bye for now,

Dominic Chua                     / telephone +65 563-7823
The Hiding Place
Blk 323 Jurong East St 31
#10-216 Singapore 2260           / Internet Mail :
audrey@singnet.com.sg
Republic of Singapore

"God help us to live slowly:
 To move simply: