Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.193

From: Geoffrey Withnell <gwithnel@iglou.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 1995 17:49:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.193
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Greetings,
	This is Banshee again :). I read my K.B. digest today, and saw  Tori
Amos " covered" and Kate Bush "covered". I like Tori too, and would like
to know what this meant.
	 But the way, any of you heard of Milla? She is russian and x-supermodel
She toured with "The crash Test Dummies" last year. I went to the concert
to see them (not a huge fan of theres BTW.), and I met Milla. I remebered
I had seen Milla on a kids special and when they asked who her "Hero" was
she said Kate Bush. SO I discussed Kate with Milla. I had a lot of fun!
Milla starred in "Dazed and Confused" and "Return to blue Lagoon."  Her
album is entitled "The Divine Comedy". She is a Saggitarus, a fire sign
like Kate (Leo). To any who aren't farmilliar with Milla I suggest you
buy her "Divine Comedy", If you think Tori resembles Kate...wait till you
hear MIlla!
			A fan,
     			   Banshee
 Cheer's Friend