Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in SF (belated thanks)

From: Lee Gilmore <glee@hooked.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 23:58:40 -0700
Subject: Katemas in SF (belated thanks)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I just want to (albeit belatedly) thank everyone I met at the San Francisco
Katemas for a really fabulous time.  Especially Andy, Karen and John for
the splendid spectacle that is KateTopia, Bill and Jessica for opening
their home to us, and Steve0 for the Love-Hounds tee I walked away with.

I've found it rare in my life that I meet others who truly appreciate Kate
for soul stirring genius She is.  So to be in a room full of such like
minded others, well you can just imagine my delight!  I do hope I can make
it to Half Moon Bay for next years festivities, and for many years to come.

I had one final KateTreat on Monday morning when I woke up to hear The Kick
Inside (the song) on the radio (KALX).  Unfortunately, my weary, early
morning ears failed to hear whether or not the dj made any mention Ms Bush
and her just passed birthday.  But in any case, it certainly started my
week off on an excellent note.

Cheers,

Lee Gilmore