Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

3 Posters 4 Sale

From: asteg@tiac.net (Albert Steg)
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 21:45:42 -0500
Subject: 3 Posters 4 Sale
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hiya,

I'm about to move and am trying to unload some of too-many belongings.
I'd like to sell these three posters as a lot and thought someone on this
list might be interested.  (offers on individual posters may be
considered).

1) Kate Bush "The Red Shoes" promotional poster of the cover image.
Nothing terribly unusual about it.  24" x 36".  As new.

2) Suzanne Vega  --A&M promo poster for her debut album (1985).  Nice
arrangement of front & back cover photos, lyrics to the song "Cracking",
and excerpt from New York Times review, A&M logo, etc. in corner.  Black &
white & tan.   24" x 36".  Good shape --no tears or creases.

3) Siouxsie & The Banshees --1985 Autumn "tour" poster with terrific b&w
photo of Siouxsie surrounded by deep powder blue background.  British tour
dates from November 1985 listed in black at bottom.  A *really* nice
looking poster: if you like her, you won't be disappointed.  29" x 39".
Excellent condition.

I'll take the best offer over $25 (US postage included) that I can get.

Albert
asteg@tiac.net