Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: rec.music.gaffa on BBC Radio 1?

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 21:35:45 GMT
Subject: Re: rec.music.gaffa on BBC Radio 1?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

some person called IEDSRI@aol.com wrote:

> Graham Eida writes:

> > Well for anybody who was interested rec.music.gaffa was
> > mentioned on BBC Radio 1 today with reference to kate doing
> > the housework naked.

>Details, please!

>Thanks.

>-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
>   S         R        I

Sorry for taking so long to reply but I've been catching up on a
backlog of email.

A few weeks ago, on Radio 1, Chris Evans (presenter of the breakfast
show) claimed that he knew Kate's housecleaner and stated that she
does all the cleaning in the nude. It wasn't clear from the wording
whether he meant Kate or the cleaner so I posted to rec.music.gaffa
enquiring to see if anyone knew any more details. I then received many
emails stating that Kate has no cleaner and she doesn't do any of the
cleaning naked, which is what I previously thought. I then wrote a
letter to Chris Evans including one of these emails and asking exactly
what he meant or if he'd just made the whole thing up. He read my
letter out on air but I only caught the end and don't know what was
said about it. Probably just made his usual sarcastic comments!
__
Steve ZPJ

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --

zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk