Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in Adelaide

From: Richard J Frost <rjf@adl.dmt.csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 10:36:20 +0930
Subject: Katemas in Adelaide
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

I am thinking of holding another Katemas in Adelaide - the last one
I held in 1992 was a downer - not many people turned up - since then
I have noticed a few Kate lurkers posting on gaffa who live in Adelaide.

If you live in Adelaide, South Australia, or a neighbouring state
{and dont want to fly to Woolongong} and you are interested in coming
email me ASAP so I can judge the level of interest.

I might be able to get my hands on a large screen projection TV this year!

If there is little interest I will not bother.

Come on Adelaidians (Stuart - are you interested?)  - I know there are
Adelaide Kate fans out there somewhere! :)

--
Richard Frost - UNIX Systems Administrator --------------------------------
                                                          CSIRO Division of