Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 15:44:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: The Ninth Wave - The Screenplay
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, Bryan Dongray wrote:

> Hey everyone, I know there are some of you out there with instant
> reply capability, how come no one replied on the maximum size
> survey I suggested?

I, for one, am on a fast internet link and size isn't a problem, so I was
going to keep silent and defer to the folks who would be more adversely
affected.

> Point three.
> I now have the PDF file, but do not know what on earth format this
> is, I can see through the UNIX strings command lots of text formating
> and font setting things, but do not see any plain text, I guess it's
> all encoded for a word processor, which I don't have!

PDF files are for Adobe Acrobat, a cross-platform document viewer. Free
readers are available for Mac and Windows. I dunno about Unix.

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|