Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Digest Indigestion

From: mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 15:52:48 +0200
Subject: Re: Digest Indigestion
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

"Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com> writes:

>Meredith is right, something is wrong with the digest.  July 7th, over
>and over again!

I'm glad I have a 28k8 modem...   :-)
I feel sorry for those who have less.

Actually, I can not help but feeing somewhat responsible, although I
know that it can't be my fault technically.
A while ago I suggested that we all started to mail-nuke those who post
pure ads to love-hounds. Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan and Stev0 brought me
to reason, but now it's back to haunt me! I keep reading thier posts
time and time again.

Once again I humbly ask the Phantom of the Internet for forgiveness.
Not for my own sake, but for the sake of all others who also have
trouble with the Digest. What do I do to atone?   ;-)

Music is like vintage wine. It keeps getting better over the years,
if those who made it knew how to make it right...

Mikael Jakonen
                                            mikael.jakonen@mailbox.swipnet.se
                                                   a94mikja@ida.his.se