Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB and Rush

From: Chris Spillios <Chris.Spillios@env.gov.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 15:55:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: KB and Rush
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello fellow Katotonics!  (Er, sorry.  What's the appropriate term?)

>Nope! I'm a big fan of both. I've seen every Rush tour for the last ten
>years (occasionally traveling absurd distances), and I'd be able to say
>the same for Kate if there _had_ been any tours.

Yes it's true.  There are Kate and Rush fans out there.  So
what's the connection?  Perhaps it's something vague like a perceived
quality of honesty and integrity (not to mention incredible music).  Do I
hear anyone for Kate, Rush and Jethro Tull?

Having recently read the Kate Bush FAQ, I must mention my distress at
discovering that she smokes.  Allow me a moment of therapy.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thank you.  I feel much better.  Apparently even the most beautiful woman
in the world isn't perfect.

				Chris Spillios

"Your [flames] cannot harm me.  My wings are like a shield of steel."
					- Batfink