Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

eworld

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 1995 14:40:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: eworld
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Oh no, not *another* "let's all talk about the other artists we like to
listen to" thread!!!  Do everyone a favor, folks, and RUN AWAY!!!

Anyway...

Graham (or anyone else on e-world), is there any way to contact the people
who are putting that list of mailing lists together and give them the *real*
scoop on this list?  love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu is older than old, and |>oug
hasn't been our humble pseudo-moderator for years.  I don't even think the
old address is aliased to the new one any more, so the listing as it stands
is worse than useless.

Just a thought... I'm just being anal again...

|Meredith Tarr                                              meth@delphi.com|
|Boonton, NJ  USA                  finger info at: mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu|
| "if the truth isn't funny, what good is it? does reality have a duty to  |
|       amuse us? did *anyone* else ever play Paranoia?" - veronica        |