Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

More Kate on Aus TV....

From: <bretthar@BoM.GOV.AU> (Brett Harris)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 95 11:07:06 EST
Subject: More Kate on Aus TV....
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi KateFans,

I know this thread may be getting a little worn, but following
Richard Frost's mention that he may have seen Kate on "Alexi Sayle's Stuff"
last week, I thought I would check it out this week for any further
sightings.

Did anyone happen to glimpse the nurse in the "Boy with the wooden head"
sketch, the one that was handing the doctor all the tools...
I know she was wearing a surgical mask, but the eyes and the body language
makes me almost certain it was Kate again...

Am I clutching at straws... the wonders of the freexe frame video make
me think not.  How about you Richard, did you see the bit I am refering to?

Brett Harris
Bureau of Meterology
Canberra AUSTRALIA

"Have you ever seen a picture of *Kate* laughing,
Mmm do ya think she has a beautiful smile...