Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lily in a pizza commercial?!

From: chip-l@nwu.edu (Chip Lueck )
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 08:54:05 -0500
Subject: Lily in a pizza commercial?!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Last night I saw part of a pizza commercial (I'm not sure what
company) and got a glimpse of a woman who looked familiar, but
I couldn't place.  Later on, it hit me that it looked just like
Lily (from TLTCTC).  I could be totally wrong here because
I only saw her face for a second or two, but has anyone else
seen this commercial or know about this?

=chip
Chip Lueck (Jeff)                          chip-l@nwu.edu
"Drag me, drop me & treat me like an object!"