Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject)

From: Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan <dmckiern@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 22:28:51 -0700
Subject: Re: (no subject)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

On Wed, 21 Jun 1995, Mitch Roedoe wrote:

> I'm not a Kate Bush fan myself. But there is this young woman, who is.
> And she is the subject of all my dreams, the queen of all my fantasies
> and the goal of all my wishes.
>
> So you see, I HAVE to win her heart. I thought, that maybe some of Kate's
> lyrics could help me explain my intentions to her. But I can't find any
> of her lyrics on the net. Maybe you can help me.
>
> Do you know any appropriate Kate Bush lyrics? Lyrics, that, when
> whispered softly in your ear, would melt your heart, make you blush and
> make you float?

The appearance is that you're asking a bunch of Kate Bush fans to help
you mislead another Kate Bush fan as to the depth of your appreciation
of Kate Bush, or perhaps as to  your willingness to familiarize
yourself with the work of Kate Bush.

It would seem better all around for you to actually buy or borrow a
bunch of Bush's stuff, and listen to it.  If you find that thought
unacceptable, then I think that there's a real =problem= here.

          It's always Dark.  Light only hides the Darkness.

          Daniel Kian Mc Kiernan           (619) 535 - 0546
          athanatos@UCSD.edu   132.239.147.2    <75013,676>