Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(no subject)

From: Mitch Roedoe <Mitch@info.nl>
Date: 21 Jun 1995 08:21:26 GMT
Subject: (no subject)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello,

I'm not a Kate Bush fan myself. But there is this young woman, who is.
And she is the subject of all my dreams, the queen of all my fantasies
and the goal of all my wishes.

So you see, I HAVE to win her heart. I thought, that maybe some of Kate's
lyrics could help me explain my intentions to her. But I can't find any
of her lyrics on the net. Maybe you can help me.

Do you know any appropriate Kate Bush lyrics? Lyrics, that, when
whispered softly in your ear, would melt your heart, make you blush and
make you float?

Thanks in advance.

Mitch Roedoe
Mitch@info.nl

" Your faith was strong but you needed proof.
  You saw her bathing on the roof,
  her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya.
  She tied you to the kitchen chair,
  she broke your thrown and she cut your hair.
  And every breath you took was hallelujah. "
                                                - Jeff Buckley