Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Gabriel XPLORA-1 CD-ROM

From: Craig Heath <craig@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 95 19:00:53 BST
Subject: Peter Gabriel XPLORA-1 CD-ROM
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I've just recently bought this, and I can thoroughly recommend it to
anyone with at least a passing interest in Peter Gabriel - it's a shining
example of how to do a multimedia production, and some of its hidden
depths are amazing!

Anyway, the point of my post is, I've found all but two of the objects
that go in the briefcase; the two I'm missing are, unfortunately, the
pass to the Grammy rehearsals, and the backstage pass for the WOMAD
festival - where the hell are they?

I just wish Kate could be inspired to produce a work like this!

			- Craig @ SCO near London.

P.S. Don't Give Up isn't on it :-( (at least, not that I've found so
far, anyway).