Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate sighting on Aus TV...

From: <bretthar@BoM.GOV.AU> (Brett Harris)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 95 14:16:11 EST
Subject: Kate sighting on Aus TV...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi KateFans,

I know this is a little late, but a few weeks ago SBS television (Australians
will know what this is)  screened the Larry Adler special on the tribute
to Gershwin.  I intended to watch in case there was any Kate appearance
but as it turned out I forgot about it until it was almost over.  I changed
channels immediatedly and only got the last couple of minutes with alas
no Kate.  However after the show finished, SBS marketing has an advertisement
for the CD and lo and behold there was a 1 second clip of Kate singing
"Man I Love"...  Needless to say it wasnt enough,  has anyone else seen
the whole clip... was it actually played in full on the show itself??

Brett Harris
Bureau of Meteorology
Canberra AUSTRALIA