Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate

From: casten@usfca.edu (John Casten)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 1995 18:17:07 +0000
Subject: kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

what a splendid surprise to wander into this group.

I've been a KB nut since the early 80's...

When I returned from Nepal in Fall of 93, the new CD had just arrived and
I drove my housemate Mercedes crazy playing it all the time.  A year
later, once again I returned from Nepal and bought the video, and Mercedes
fell in love with it.  Curious, no?

Does anyone ever post photos of KB to this group?  Would love to view same...

--
cacaphony and more:
http://www.well.com/www/vision/proust/