Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Address?

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 1995 13:23:06 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Address?
To: LMO1654@LYNX.APSU.EDU (MARTIN OLSSON AF NJURUNDA)
Sender: btd@carina.cray.com

Thats fine, but you'll probably get a zillion replies...

> I know I might be a little out of line here, but I'm getting desperate.
> I've been trying to find an address, or a listserv or whatever that has
> something to do with Depeche Mode... So, if anyone just happens to stumble
> across one such, or knows where to find one, please mail me at:

If you have a WWW browser take a look at:
	http://198.147.111.1/WWWoM/cgi-bin/ubl?card+1041
it is a subpage of the Ultimate Band Listing.
The top level for all bands alphabetically sorted is currently:
	http://american.recordings.com/wwwofmusic/ubl.html

If you do not have access, I have put the contents below,
I've no idea if it is correct or up to date,

			Bryan Dongray

Depeche Mode

FAQ:
   http://www.cis.ufl.edu/~sag/dm/ftp/dm.faq.Oct93

Digitized Songs:
   http://ftp.luth.se/pub/sounds/songs/depeche_mode/
   http://www.nvg.unit.no:80/songs/depeche_mode.html
   i feel you

Lyrics:
   ftp://ftp.uwp.edu/pub/music/lyrics/d/depeche.mode
   http://opal-www.unh.edu/jms1/dm/lyrics

Guitar Tablatures:
   None Listed

Mailing Lists:
   bong-request@pimpf.earthlink.net

WWW Pages:
   Scott Glenn (sag@cis.ufl.edu)
   FAQ, mailing list, discography, etc.

   Markus' DM Page	[http://www.coma.sbg.ac.at:80/~salchegg/DM/]
   Markus Salchegger (salchegg@coma.sbg.ac.at)

   Saint John's DM Page	[http://nansen.unh.edu/jms1/dm/]
   Saint John (jms1@nansen.unh.edu)
   Saint John's Depeche Mode page, featuring an ever-growing list of DM fans around the world who have home pages

   My Depeche Mode Page	[http://www.best.com/~depemode/as-5a.htm]
   Andrew Seul (depemode@best.com)
   A Netscape 1.1b3 Enhanced Depeche Mode Page

Other Links/See Also:
   Depeche Mode pictures [ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/music/pictures/d/depeche.mode]
   Mute Records 	[ftp://mutelibtech.com/]