Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's whereabouts

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 1995 14:26:33 +0000
Subject: Kate's whereabouts
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I have a few questions that I'm sure someone can answer:
 When did Kate leave her flat in Lewisham?
 Does she still use the flat or does someone else now own it?
 Whereabouts did she move to? (I'm not expecting someone to mail the
exact address, just the area. I know it's around SE London and Kent,
I'd just like a little more detail on that.)

PS. Where can you get "This Woman's Live Work" from and how much does
it cost?
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --