Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Oh I'm In Love...With Egypt

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 95 22:20:40 +0200
Subject: Re: Oh I'm In Love...With Egypt
To: Angel Bracamontes <NSAB3@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Robb wrote:
> Hey...thanks! And also many thanks to those who wrote me about 'Angels
> on Earth...'   Now can someone FIND me a copy?

Well, I can't. I have one, but I'll keep it, sorry. If you want a tape of
said show, I could provide you with one in better quality than that CD.

> Also, Uli, I've never seen 'This Woman's Live Work.' Would you mind
> listing what's on it?

Voila:

This Woman's Live Work
    This CD contains a collection of TV, charity, surpriese and guest
    appearances. Sources (not listet without errors...):
        1       "Bios Bahnhof" German TV February 1978
        2-3     "Saturday Night Live" US TV May 1978
        4-6     Japanese TV 25 June 1978
        7,8     German TV April 1979
        9       Live in London 12 May 1979. Charity gig with Peter Gabriel &
                Steve Harley
        10-14   UK TV Special 28 December 1979 with Peter Gabriel on track 14
        15      UK TV 1980
        16      Live in London October 1982. 2nd Secret Policeman's Ball with
                Pete    Townshend on guitar and Phil Collins on drums
        17      "The Tube" UK TV 1985
        18,20   Live in London 28 March 1987. Amnesty International charity gig
                with David Gilmour on guest vocal and guitar
        19      Surprise guest appearance at a Peter Gabriel gig 28 June 1987
CD  Invasion Unlimited              ?/?         IU 9304-1
    Sand-through-the-hands picture

        Kate Bush - This Woman's Live Work                     74:08
          1) Wuthering Heights                                  2:57
          2) The Man With The Child In His Eyes                 2:42
          3) Them Heavy People                                  2:43
          4) Moving                                             2:36
          5) The Long And Winding Road                          1:38
          6) She's Leaving Home                                 1:28
          7) Room For The Life                                  3:47
          8) In The Warm Room                                   3:29
          9) The (Wom)man With The Child In His(Her) eyes       6:10
         10) Symphony In Blue                                   4:41
         11) December Will Be Magic Again                       3:54
         12) Ran Tan Waltz                                      2:44
         13) Egypt                                              4:47
         14) Another Day                                        3:24
         15) Breathing                                          3:02
         16) The Wedding List                                   4:12
         17) Under The Ivy                                      2:07
         18) Running Up That Hill                               4:53
         19) Don't Give Up                                      7:28
         20) Let It Be                                          4:24

Bye,

Uli

P.S.: I'm going to be away for a week now, so don't worry if you don't get
more answers, I'll be back soon!

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]