Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh I'm In Love...With Egypt

From: Angel Bracamontes <NSAB3@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: 17 Jun 1995 05:24:15 GMT
Subject: Oh I'm In Love...With Egypt
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel) quoted me quoting someone else:

(all quotes deleted, but they were about the various Live recordings,
especially TWW Live and the various LPs and CD containing alternate
versions of Egypt.)

Hey...thanks! And also many thanks to those who wrote me about 'Angels
on Earth...'   Now can someone FIND me a copy?

Also, Uli, I've never seen 'This Woman's Live Work.' Would you mind
listing what's on it?

Finally, who knows of a good source of bootlegs (that will actually
admit to having them over the phone) to check for Kate stuff? I'll
give my source: Aron's Records/1150 N. Highland Avenue/Hollywood/CA
/90028/USA     Phone is (213) 469-4700  They usually have the TWWs I,
II, III and 'Live' in stock as well as the occasional Cathy Demos and
Hammersmith Odeon boots (now made obsolete by the official release).

		Thanks,
		Robb