Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Is there a tapetree this year?

From: gdavis@nsi.edu (Glen A. Davis)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 13:43:53 -0700
Subject: Is there a tapetree this year?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET, Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello there Love Hounds and Gaffans.  After a 4 month hiatus without access
to the internet; its good to be back.  I've been browsing through the
postings of the last week or so and haven't seen it mentioned so I must ask?
Is there a Love-Hounds tapetree project this summer?  Its always the
highlight of my July and hope one is in the works.
   On a completely unrelated note, I just moved to San Diego (note the new
e-mail address); has anyone heard of a KaTemas party around this area for
this year?

all the best,
Glen
     Glen Davis