Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 13:57:11 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Katemas
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Just a few questions?

Is there one local-ish to Minneapolis, MN, USA?
I guess, if not I have two choices:
	1. Chicago is *just* 450 miles away
	2. Make my own
option 1, means 8 hrs driving - each way. Hmmm, maybe a bit much!
option 2, anyone else local-ish interested?

What goes on at a KaTemas party? Not having been to one, but am
anxious to experience one. I guess people visit whoevers place,
and talk, listen, watch, sing(?), play(?), dance like(?), or
dress up like(?) Kate?
Aside: I shouldn't be so amazed, back in the early 80's I once (or more
than once really) had my long (straight) hair "crimpped" and apparently
looked just like the KaTe pictures off Lionheart, so I was told!

If I do end up holding one (see option 2 above), fortunately I have
all the albums (all CDs and most LPs, partly UK, partly USA), a few
snippets of video interviews recorded from TV shows, and (of course)
the videos tWS and tLtCatC. I don't have much (any) rare stuff,
although my TKI "red socks" LP, is in "The Garden"s top 100 rarities
list, at number 47!

Hopefully at a KaTemas I would get to hear anything of "Cathy Demos"
or "Early Years" which apparently everyone has heard but me,
well it just seems that way!

			Bryan Dongray