Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate mentioned on the new Primus CD

From: akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu (Anthony Kyle Monday)
Date: 14 Jun 1995 07:31:33 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate mentioned on the new Primus CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <3rm0i5$u9u@saba.info.ucla.edu>, NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU
(Robb McCaffree) wrote:

> akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu (Anthony Kyle Monday) wrote:
> >
> > In article <950612110447.21800437@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU>,
> > RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU wrote:
> >
> > > On the album 'tales from the punchbowl' by Primus.
> > >
> > > Year of the Parrot
> > (snip)

> And Milla Jovovitch (Milla) who I met on a plane once (why she was on
> a plane at all with that zeppellin-sized head I don't know) and also
> Sarah Brightman on her only pop CD, 'Dive.'

I kind of liked the "Captain Nemo" song; the rest of the album, like
anything having to do with Brightman or Webber, left me cold.
Milla is someone I have yet to make my mind up about. I can't say mucch
about her other than that she's very pretty and the last song on her
album, in Russian, is nice. The rest of it didn't really leave an
impression.

> > Hello, kettle, this is Primus. You're black.
> >

> ROTFL...twice, 'cuz this very line was lifted from the NBC TV series
> 'Friends."

I'm glad someone got the irony of my using that line!

         Anthony Kyle Monday           /
e-mail: akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu / "Jai un a^me solitare"