Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sarah McLachlan CD/Multimedia

From: Leonard <74674.1424@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Jun 1995 23:36:13 GMT
Subject: Sarah McLachlan CD/Multimedia
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Has anyone tried the Sara McLachlan CD/Multimedia disc?

It's great.  You get a 20minute quicktime movie on the

first track and 8 regular songs follow.  This is the best

of both worlds because you can play tracks 2 - 9 on your

regular music CD player.  Or you can play the first 20min

track on your PC.

Why can't Kate kick out something like this rather than

those funky CD-I discs?

The only complaint I have is that it's a quicktime movie.

Quicktime is great for Mac's but definitely isn't the norm

for Intel based systems.  It's especially troublesome on OS/2!

Leonard

RIVERSL1@NATIONWIDE.COM

--
" If I cried me a river of all my
  confessions, would I drown in my shallow regret "