Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush sampler index

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 1995 09:15:20 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Kate Bush sampler index
To: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Sender: btd@carina.cray.com

What about any "sheet music" or score?

I have something entitled:
	Kate Bush	Collection - Off The Record
It contains the full music (all instruments) of:
	Wuthering Heights
	Babooshka
	Army Dreamers
	Between A Man And A Women
	Cloudbusting
	Hounds Of Love
	The Kick Inside
	Love & Anger
	Running Up That Hill
	The Man With The Child In His Eyes
	The Sensual World
	This Women's Work
plus a 4 colour A4 sized prints, and 6 quarter A4 sized black&white
two per page prints. There is also the cover photo too.
It is very good, the sound that comes from using these is "perfect".
It is how I have been doing those MIDI files I mentioned before.
The words are also in the music too, which helps me remember where
I am when transcribing!

I would like to find some more sheet music, such as for The Dreaming,
The Red Shoes, and Lionheart. Also other scores off the albums above,
especially tracks like "The Infant Kiss", "Hello Earth", etc.

So does anyone know if anything like this is available?

	"Press Execute ..."

			Bryan Dongray