Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dissent

From: allen@Deathstar.swt.edu (Allen)
Date: 8 Jun 1995 07:24:07 GMT
Subject: Re: Dissent
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

KateManiac (katemaniac@aol.com) wrote:
>      This is a PUBLIC FORUM. We may speak as we please here, at least
> until the cyber-cops and New World Order police shut us down.

Do you have a right to be here?  Other than your address ending in .aol.com
you have as much right as the rest of us to be on here and express your
opinion.  One thing I think you are failing to realize is we also have a
right to dislike you and wish you would go away.  You may ask, "how do
these folks show me that they want me to go away?"  Simple, we tell you
that we don't like you and don't care for what you say and that we feel
that it doens't belong here.  After all, this is rec.music.gaffa, not
rec.music.gaffa.bash.tori.

Allen

BTW, just so there is no confusion, I wish you would go away.
Allen Reeves a.k.a. P-K4 @ ar03666@swt.edu , allen@grasshopper.cs.swt.edu
Coming soon to a theater near you, a story about the OJ trial, "Pulp Addiction"