Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Selling Gabriel by the Bush (orig. sent 95-05-26)

From: pdCampbell <a026120@goodyear.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 95 19:03:44 EDT
Subject: Selling Gabriel by the Bush (orig. sent 95-05-26)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (The Love Hounds)
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

BMG Music Service (yea, yea. I know...) puts three "10 Spot" lists
on the back of each catalog, where they promote albums having some
common connection, such as "recorded live", soundtracks, "contains
a reference to Bob Dylan" (I don't think they've actually done
that one, yet!), etc.

In their latest, under the guise of "Duets", they list PG's _So_,
emphasizing "Don't Give Up (w/ Kate Bush)".

Also, in the special focus insert on "the women in music", they
only have _TWS_ by Her Highness.  A question of licensing, I guess.

--
The UnderToad (who promises to someday replace the quote in his sig)
___
 |    "Love between the ugly
 |/       is the most beautiful love of all."
 |\   (Ain't it soooo appropriate, though?)