Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I see you again

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 13:25:02 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: I see you again
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net, SickThings@wkuvx1.wku.edu

I was reading various network news groups or email-lists of my favourite
music, and again and again I keep seeing others from other music interest
groups. I wondered how common is this for those who like a certain style
of music to each be reading the same set of lists?

So what other music interests do you have?
Not that I'll be keeping any poll or anything, just interested.

I start off by saying that mine are, actively reading on the Internet:
	Tori Amos
	Army of Lovers
	Kate Bush
	Alice Cooper
Others (not actively on any electronic list) are:
	ABBA
	Beatles (well, Paul McC really)
	Carpenters
	Madness
	Mike Oldfield
	Police
	Queen
	Status Quo
	Supertramp
	10cc
and many one (or two) hit songs from many artists/bands.
I guess I like "tuneful" songs, and preferably with lyrics that
provoke an image, tell a story, or event in someones life.
No "I love you love, my only true love, I love you love me love"
lyrics, except for Gary Glitter - who is excellent!

			Bryan Dongray

PS Before anyone says anything, my lists are alphabetical!