Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re[2]: Red Shoes Box (ROTFL)

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 18:38:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re[2]: Red Shoes Box (ROTFL)
To: larry@hal.com
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net, mothvox@wsp1.wspice.com

Hey, check this out!  Too hastily, I actually wrote:
* Hi Everyone,
*
* VegiJim@aol.com actually put 4 sentences into his Vegi-matic the other day,
* and after the lid popped off, he spat:
*:I have that same Box ,the
*: shoes would barely fit an infant who are you trying to fool, [bla bla bla..]

Of course, if I had read his message correctly, none of this would
have ever happened..  So let this be a lesson to you, kiddies: don't be like
me, make sure you quote someone accurately :-} ..

Larry (eating big-time crow, and I don't mean Sheryl :-)