Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Red Shoes Box (ROTFL)

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Wed, 31 May 1995 18:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Red Shoes Box (ROTFL)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: mothvox@wsp1.wspice.com, gaylet9479@aol.com, EricWChan@aol.com, CRNielsen@aol.com

Hi Everyone,

VegiJim@aol.com actually put 4 sentences into his Vegi-matic the other day,
and after the lid popped off, he spat:

:  Also in a past Love-Hounds I read  where someone said they purchase the Red
: Shoes Box with a pair of Ballet shoes worn by Kate, I have that same Box ,the
: shoes would barely fit an infant who are you trying to fool, or havent you
: opened up the box?

Jim, you ignorant slut. I can guarantee you that those red shoes do *indeed*
fit, and comfortably I might add, any infant that you are trying to fool.
Try this at home. Then go down at your local hospital delivery room and see
for yourself!

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself..

Larry      "Not everyone on AOL is stupid, but everyone who is stupid
              is on AOL." -- anonymous