Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Experiment IV CD versions

From: akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu (Anthony Kyle Monday)
Date: 1 Jun 1995 00:08:37 GMT
Subject: Re: Experiment IV CD versions
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Alain Prevost (aprevost@emr1.emr.ca) wrote:
: I have the 12" vinyl version of Experiment IV. It's a lot longer than the
: 7" single version. I'd like to get this same extended version on CD.

: Could somebody please tell me on witch CD single I would get this version.

: Thanks.

: Alain

It's on one of the two "assorted" CDs in the "This Woman's Work" box set.
This will set you back about 120 bucks (though I've actually seen it used
for only 90, which is a good deal, I think). You might want to check
CdNow! at Telnet CdNow, and look for some "import" (read: bootleg) CDs,
which I believe are called "This Woman's Work Vol. 1, 2, & 3". It's the
last track on Vol 2. (I might have gotten the address wrong, if so,
someone please let him know, as I'm incompetent as far as addresses go.
I'm not even sure of where I live right now).
Good luck--

           Anthony Kyle Monday            /
 e-mail: akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu	 /     "J'ai une a^me solitare."