Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: How many are we?

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 10:02:23 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: How many are we?
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

We are legion! We are everywhere! You cannot escape us! You cannot
hide! We will find you! We control the governments! We control the media!
Subjugate, conquer, assimil--uh, oh, excuse me. This the the _Love
Hounds_ mailing list? Sorry, I got it mixed up with my Illuminati mailing
list. How embarrassing. There are a bunch of love hounds....

... We know. We are watching them. Our estimates of the precise number are
classified for security reasons.

Stu
"Brightening your day with a little weirdness and paranoia!"

P.S. Just because you now know for certain that we exist, do not think it
gives you any power to resist.

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|