Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

How many are we?

From: "Tim Hunter" <thunter@UKMAIL1.cv.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 95 09:34:22 EST
Subject: How many are we?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

     I have been devoted to Kate since Wuthering Heights and found
     love-hounds about a year ago. As with most such things there seems to
     be a very small number of very active contributors but I do wonder how
     many subscribers there are, does anybody know?

     Whilst being devoted to Kate, I have also had somewhat limited funds
     for most of that period. Therefore whilst I have every Kate album, I
     have none of the singles and so have missed out on all the b-side
     stuff. Anybody in the UK able to cut me a tape of all the non-album
     material? - I saw some talk of a Backsides bootleg a while ago.

     Tim.