Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on italian TV

From: cnwetzel@faui01.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Christian Wetzel)
Date: 26 May 1995 13:15:37 GMT
Subject: Kate on italian TV
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi there,

just thought it interested you: Last summer I was in Italy and every
night on tv there were old recordings of the "San Remo"-songwriter-festival.
Perhaps you know that the competition is only among italian artists such
as Eros Ramazotti, but every year they have guest performances. And guess
how surprised I was when Kate appeared on the stage, singing "Hammer Horror"
(probably in 1977)! She was dressed in Black and dancing with wide
gestures, another man in black behind her from whom you only could see
his white hands, it seemed they wanted to kill her or something.
I liked it, it was funny somehow.
Why didn't I write this earlier? Just found r.m.gaffa some days ago.

Bye,
							Christian

---
|Christian Wetzel, cnwetzel@cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de |
    Gott erhalte den Papst. Und das moeglichst bald. :-)