Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

** FS - KATE BUSH SWITCH PLATES **

From: macent@Direct.CA (Susan Macdonald)
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 15:59:37 -0700
Subject: ** FS - KATE BUSH SWITCH PLATES **
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

** PLEASE NOTE THE POST BELOW HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED BY THE OWNER/ADMINISTRATOR
OF THIS GROUP **

Hi There:

As a lot of you already know, I make and sell "Creative Switch Plates" (the
backing behind your light switches).

I have over 5000 images and amongst them are many of Kate Bush, all in color
(unless you request B&W). Something the ultimate fan must have :-)

I get these pictures from good quality magazines, books, calendars and such
and then decoupage them on to the switch plates.  After that I use many
layers of high gloss varnish overtop which makes them very durable, washable
and most of all very attractive.

I have sold nearly 1000 through Internet with all parties being extremely
happy with the results.

If anyone is interested, just let me know what size you are looking for
(single, double etc.) and the style of switch plate:

REGULAR:  has small rectangular switch in the middle and is considered the
most common.

DECORA:  has large rocker style switch and can be found mainly in newer homes.

WALL OUTLETS:  Single: has 2 outlets
               Double: has 4 outlets

PRICES:

SINGLE:  $5.00   DOUBLE:  $7.00   TRIPLE:  $9.00   QUAD:  $11.00

If you would like to place an order, please contact us at:
macent@direct.ca

Thanks - Sue

P.S.  Also I should let you know that in regards to copyrights etc., as long
as I do not reproduce the image (enlarge, shrink, copy etc.) in any way,
then there is no problem.  I am buying the said product (calendar, book,
magazine etc.) and can thus do whatever I want with the paper - except
reproduction - just to let you know.