Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Abuse of gaffa

From: anders.hultman@unisource.se (Anders Hultman)
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 19:23:17 +0200
Subject: Abuse of gaffa
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

A friend of mine told me some week ago that he heard that people
started abusing some kind of gaffa-like tape made somewhere in the
late Soviet Union. What they did was to shave a part of their scalp
wide enough for a stripe of tape, then cut a bleeding would in the
scalp with a razor, and then just apply the tape to the wound. Some
kind of substance in the adhesive got released and went to the brain
with the blood. The effect should be some kind of hallucinations.

A mutual friend of ours rejected the whole thing as myth, since he
claimed that we only have veins in the scalp so that the blood there
goes straight to the heart and not to the brain, but he was not sure.

Abused in (of) Gaffa?!

anders
http://www.algonet.se/~anders/