Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

December will be here again

From: EKELLEY@mecn.mass.edu
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 13:21:28 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: December will be here again
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: EKELLEY@mecn.mass.edu

Hello, everyone.  This is my first posting, and I have no idea if I'm doing
this right, but here I go.  A few days ago I bought a copy of "Moments of
Pleasure", which contains "December Will Be Magic Again". If anyone is still
looking for this, you can get it through a place in Northampton, MA, USA, which
was recently mentioned in Love-Hounds as a great place to buy Kate stuff - and
it is! It's Main Street Records, 213 Main Street, Northampton, MA, 01060.
Actually, the telephone number I have is for "Son of Main Street Records", whichis downstairs from Main Street records and specializes in rarities.  They showedme all kinds of Kate singles which range in price from $50 to over $100 US.
I also saw their autographed single of RUTH/UTI.  That telephone number is 413-
586-1707. I told them that I was going to put this information out through
Love-Hounds because they do business through the mail.  Also, ask for one of
their KT business cards! BTW, I have no connection with this place whatsoever,
I just thought the information might be of some use to those of you who are
looking for more good stuff.  Good luck, and if you'd like me to help you in
any way, you can e-mail me.
Eileen
ekelley@mecn.mass.edu