Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Post of Many Things

From: gprimm@vnet.net (GREGG PRIMM)
Date: 15 May 1995 12:50:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Post of Many Things
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

rebecca airmet (ra7559@u.cc.utah.edu) wrote:

: Yes, I'm new around here, but much a growing Kate fan, and I've been
: lurking for awhile (just thought I'd let y'all know where I'm comin'
: from...) and I finally thought I'd make a comment, even if an obscure one.

: : >Does Kate ever read?

: : Yes!  She's read "Wuthering Heights", "A Book of Dreams",
: : and many other books.

: Actually, I've heard that she never actually read the book "Wuthering
: Heights", but thought the movie was pretty nifty.  One another note, I
: love the new version of WH, but still think the old is a better (read
: wonderful) version for hearing pure *unique* Kate.  That wail is somethin'
: else!

: : >What does gaffa mean anyway?

: : I have no idea; no one's ever asked this before.  Anyone
: : have any suggestions?

: Ya know, I'm awfully curious, too...  but no comments for it at the moment.

Oh no.   No no no no no.  Please....

: Glad to be in Kate Land,

Glad to have you.  Please read the FAQ before this goes any further.

: ra

... ra-sis-boom-bah?

: (the sun god, you know)

Oh!  Alright, then.

-- Gregg (not really a sun god, or even a minor deity for that matter.
Just a humble servant of her majesty KT)