Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

new (?) Kate cover sighting

From: Bill Wisner <wisner@uunet.uu.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 1995 02:12:30 -0400
Subject: new (?) Kate cover sighting
To: Love-Hounds

Whilst laying in bed a few nights ago I lazily reached over to my shortwave
radio and switched on the BBS World Service, which turned out to be in the
middle of John Peel's program (uh, programme).  I was greeted by a few boys
with guitars (morning, Vickie) singing, of all things, Wuthering Heights.

Nothing particularly special here, just straight-ahead three-chord guitar
rock, but it obviously scores lots of points for taste.  The band is called
China Drum.

Your ever-so-conscientious pseudo-moderator (at least one day a month),
w.