Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Meaning of gaffa solved?

From: Kent Finley <bhr4@hg.uleth.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 May 1995 15:59:17 MST
Subject: Meaning of gaffa solved?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Thank you, thank you, thank you Alan Carter!  This exact explanation had
been made before (perhaps by you), but virtually ignored.  I didn't have
the patience to wade through the archives to find it, but this explanation
is so straightforward and logical, that I would like to be the first to
publicly jump on the brand new bandwagon.  The play on words is even more
apparent if you translate it as "disbelief."

Gaffer's tape be damned!

Kent