Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wow !

From: v229ya58@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (JEFFREY TOENIES)
Date: 9 May 1995 12:45 EDT
Subject: Wow !
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I was at my computer, with my subway Poster of Kate from The Sensual World
to my right, at 3:30 am today (5/9/95) and looking through newsgroups when
I came across and subscirbed to this one.  WOW !  By the way I should have
been studying for my last final of the semester.  But anyway, I've been
worshipping Kate for six years now and I can't believe that I didn't know
about this.  Would anybody tell me more about it(I read the FAQ)?

Does Kate ever read?

What does gaffa mean anyway?

                                             Jeff T

JEFF TOENIES           at              v229ya58@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu

DENTED GUARD RAIL, IMMACULATE BUMPER                 Civ E
PROTECTING YOUR DESIGN
                                                   ride a bike