Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Drink the Music

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 10:13:11 -0700
Subject: Drink the Music
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hey,

I just discovered the URL from a source who wishes to
remain anonymous (Vickie) of where you can get the
quicktime movie of the entire one-minute theatre trailer
of the Fruitopia commercial.  Write this down, kids, it's:

http://www.click3x.com/spots/fruitopia.html

Even if you're running a brain-dead system like the
Timex Sinclair I'm using and can't see the movie itself,
it's still worth going to 'cause it has all the production
credits for the commercial (er, make that ALMOST all the
production credits - it doesn't list who made the music!)

- Stev0 the spot spotter

P.S.  Hey, what's the price of Fruitopia in YOUR neighborhood?
The average 'round here is $0.75; the most expensive I've seen
is a whopping $2.25 in, appropriately enough, a Sony theatre
in Boston.  The cheapest was a mere $0.50 for a one-week-only
sale at, of all places, K-Mart (Yes, I went in there to get
it.  I have no pride.)