Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WWWow, WWWow, WWWow, WWWow...

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Sun, 7 May 1995 11:25:23 -0700
Subject: WWWow, WWWow, WWWow, WWWow...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

S.L.Yuen@twi.tudelft.nl (S.L.Yuen) asks:

>Could someone please post a list of all KaTe related websites.
>The link to the Cloudbusting site which is my favorite (jump)site, is
>somehow broken or changed. So if anyone could post or mail me a list or
>maybe the new link to the Cloudbusting site.
>I will be quite happy :))

Start here:

http://american.recordings.com/cgi-bin/ubl?card+1032

That's the Kate Bush card on the Ultimate Band List.  Lotsa great
links!

For that matter, you should REALLY start with the Ultimate
Band List:

http://american.recordings.com/wwwofmusic/ubl.html

Anyone who does not have THAT URL in their hotlist does not
deserve to live.

- Stev0 the Netscape Enhanced

"If Lovehounds is a game, I win"