Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe WWWsites

From: "S.L.Yuen" <S.L.Yuen@TWI.TUDelft.NL>
Date: Sun, 7 May 1995 18:47:12 +0200 (/s981409/.signature)
Subject: KaTe WWWsites
To: gaffa <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
cc: gaffa <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi all,

Has anyone recently reached the Cloudbusting site
 (http://scott.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~rjc/hyper_cloud/cloudbusting.html ).
All I get is a errormessage. So I wonder if the address has changed or
the site has closed down. So if you can solve this small problem mail me.
Oh yes, if you know more links to other KaTe sites, please mail me those too.

Many thanx to ye,

Liu

 --
| Liu Yuen                \*/        e-mail: s981409@dutiws.twi.tudelft.nl |
| " Look I'm standing naked before you - Don't you want more than my sex   |
|    I can scream as loud as your last one - But I can't claim innocence " |