Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hyper links

From: S.L.Yuen@twi.tudelft.nl (S.L.Yuen)
Date: Sun, 7 May 1995 14:14:05 GMT
Subject: Hyper links
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi all,

Could someone please post a list of all KaTe related websites.
The link to the Cloudbusting site which is my favorite (jump)site, is
somehow broken or changed. So if anyone could post or mail me a list or
maybe the new link to the Cloudbusting site.
I will be quite happy :))

Liu.

 --
| Liu Yuen                \*/        e-mail: s981409@dutiws.twi.tudelft.nl |
| " Look I'm standing naked before you - Don't you want more than my sex   |
|    I can scream as loud as your last one - But I can't claim innocence " |