Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rare/Bootleg Kate

From: Robb McCaffree <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 7 May 1995 13:27:48 GMT
Subject: Re: Rare/Bootleg Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

mars@world.net (John Marsden) wrote:

> I'm after ANYWHERE that could supply me with some rare or bootleg Kate...
>
> There's nothing available over here (Australia) so any help would be great..

There's a store here in Los Angeles that regularly carries the boot
of This Woman's Work III (mostly b-sides and remixes of singles from
The Red Shoes) and This Woman's Work Live (mostly poorly recorded
performances from T.V. shows, benefits and early concerts). Both run
about $30 U.S.  I'd be willing to pick these up and send them if you
send me a check in U.S. currency plus say $5 for mailing.

Let me know....

			Robb