Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Music Training Made Easy

From: Mr Darren I Lacey <ps11dl@surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 16:23:52 BST
Subject: Re: Music Training Made Easy
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I am *sick* of ads
appearing on lists (especially when I get three copies of the same ad!)
If this was cleared through the list manager, then I would like to ask just
exactly what was going through his/her mind when he/she allowed this on, and
if not, could he/she make sure this person is mailed to and asked not to do this
again, and that it is *not* appreciated.
Still, it's not as bad as that Music Festival that was advertised here in Feb
which was a huge size (I got three copies of *that* too!)
Okay, I've calmed down now!
Darren Lacey				'Too many rapids
					 Keep us sweeping along,
ps11dl@surrey.ac.uk			 Too many captains