Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "December will be here again" (?)

From: Ivar Wind Skovgaard <ivar@astro.ku.dk>
Date: 28 Apr 1995 23:26:53 GMT
Subject: Re: "December will be here again" (?)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

mmaher@haggis.physics.mun.ca (Maurica Maher) wrote:

>	I've been trying to track down what album "December will be here
>again" is on.  People in the records stores here haven't been much help.(!)

It's on no album! - is the short and reasonably correct answer :)
First of all, the name's "December Will Be Magic Again" (unless there's
something I've completely misunderstood - not unlikely).

It's not on any of her seven albums, or The Whole Story. I've got it on:
The original single from 1980 (with "Warm And Soothing" on the B side),
on the Experiment IV 12" (not the 7"),
the Backsides bootleg (my 2nd hand singles are better quality than this CD),
one of the This Woman's Work Extended Edition bootlegs (and consequently
  it's also on one of the original This Woman's Work albums - but I still
  haven't got the box :( ),
and I do believe it's on some other strange (i.e. I don't have 'em) singles
as well.

The most easily available I think is the This Woman's Work box - but an 8 CD
box isn't the least expensive thing around!

--
(e-mail: ivar@astro.ku.dk, WWW: http://www.astro.ku.dk/~ivar)